The Kelman Cellar Club was launched in April 2019 and you are invited to become a member.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits including members’ only prices, saving significantly on cellar door prices.
You will save on every purchase and gain priority access to new and limited production wines, plus current vintages.
The online ordering service also provides a convenient facility that may be used at any time.
How to become a member of the Kelman Cellar Club
Buy any six pack of one style of Kelman wine at 10% discount and you will qualify immediately for membership of the Kelman Cellar Club at no additional cost. You may purchase through the website or at the cellar door.
You may also purchase the Special Offer Introduction 6 pack for even bigger savings. This pack changes regularly.
What you will receive as a member:
- A membership number to identify you at the cellar door or online.
- An online newsletter 4-6 times a year with information about new releases, tasting notes, advice on cellaring windows and other wine related news.
- A six bottle tasting pack twice a year at $99 plus freight (white in April/May -red in August/September depending on vintage and bottling times) That’s approximately 30% discount on new wines. You may choose an alternative unbroken 6-pack of your choice at 25% discount. (Some exceptions may apply)
- Up to 25% discount on unbroken six packs of Kelman wine of the same variety
- First news of warehouse sales, specials and new releases
- Invitations to tasting events at Kelman Vineyard
- Access to the Kelman Owners’ and Members’ Private Tasting Room for booked members only tutored tastings for groups up to 10 people
What Kelman wants in return:
- Your email address to send the newsletter
- A valid credit card to fulfil orders
- An address for wine delivery (or you can arrange to pick up from the cellar door)
- Your total commitment will be to buy 2 x six packs every 12 months and these may be the tasting packs or straight varietals of your choice. You may cancel at any time.
Opening offer while stock lasts
Any six pack of wine available in packs. This excludes museum stock of Shiraz.
…to apply for membership or for further information please email us at email@example.com with ‘Kelman Cellar Club’ in the subject line.