The Kelman Cellar Club will be launched towards the end of October 2018 and you are invited to become a member.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits including members’ only prices, saving significantly on cellar door prices.
You will save on every purchase and gain priority access to new and limited production wines, plus current vintages.
The online ordering service also provides a convenient facility that may be used at any time.
How to become a member of the Kelman Cellar Club
Buy any six pack of one style of Kelman wine at 10% discount and you will qualify immediately for membership of the Kelman Cellar Club at no additional cost. You may purchase through the website or at the cellar door.
What you will receive as a member:
- A membership number to identify you at the cellar door or online.
- An online newsletter 4-6 times a year with information about new releases, tasting notes, advice on cellaring windows and other wine related news.
- A six bottle tasting pack twice a year at $99 plus freight (white in April/May -red in October/November depending on vintage and bottling times) That’s approximately 30% discount on new wines.
- 25% discount on unbroken six packs of Kelman wine of the same variety
- Invitations to tasting events at Kelman Vineyard
- Access to the Kelman Owners’ Barrel Room for booked members’ only tutored tastings for groups up to 10 people
What Kelman wants in return:
- Your email address to send the newsletter
- A valid credit card to fulfil orders
- An address for wine delivery (or you can arrange to pick up from the cellar door)
- Your total commitment will be to buy 2 x six packs every 12 months and these may be the tasting packs or straight varietals of your choice. You may cancel at any time.
Opening offer while stock lasts
You may choose the award winning Kelman 2016 Shiraz as your first wine. Strictly limited stock and only one 6 pack per member. This wine was awarded 93 points by James Halliday and is drinking really well and will cellar for at least ten years if you have the patience.
To apply for membership or for further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with ‘Kelman Cellar Club’ in the subject line.